I’ve just released a new version of Unforgettable Things!! and the first paid version. Both of them have the same functionalities, the free version has ads in the new functionalities.
Imagine your phone reminds you to buy something when you get to the mall?
These are the functioalities:
- Voice Reminders. Now you can recorder the reminder and you even can use it as a sound for the reminder.
- Map reminders. Mark places on the map, add a text or voice reminder and when you get to these places the reminder will go off. Imagine your phone reminds you to buy something when you get to the mall?
- Custom sound. You can choose among all of the phone ringtones and whether the sound is insitent or not.
- Smart Reminders. Before this relese you had to select the date when the reminder was enabled. Now with this type, you create a reminder and the phone detects when it’s still for a while and it will be enabled, for instance:
- You are walking home and you thing it might rain, so you create a new “smart reminder”, you name it “might rain” and without no more options, you put your phone back in your pocket. The app detects that you keep walking, so the reminder is not enabled, after a while you get home, you leave your phone on the table, and the apps detects that the phone is still for while and enables the reminder, so when you are about to leave your home and pick your phone up, the reminder will be shown: “might rain”, pick an umbrella.
- Also you can set how long the phone has to be still.
New Smart Remider
Both of them let you choose the way in which the reminder is shown:
- When you get to the marked places.
- When you put your phone back in your pocket
It’s very easy and quick to add new reminder.
The “Voice Reminder” can be used as the ringtone of the reminder. If you only want the reminder to show you when you put your phone back in your pocket, that’s it. You only have to press save.
If you want the reminder to show you when you get to the some place, then you only need 2 more steps:
Touch “Save” button and that’s it!! When you get the marked place the reminder will go off.
If something is not clear, use the Help in order to learn how tou use it.
The only different between “New reminder” and “Smart Reminder” it’s that you can schedule when the reminder will start and it’s more cool xDD.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 3|
|Step 4||Step 5|